LISTENING TASK EPISODE 5-8
Answer the questions based on the film of “brother and sister”
- How old is Anne‘s brother?
- What does Anne’s brother’s name?
- How tall is he?
- Where does Anne come from?
- How old is Anne?
- What does Anne do?
- When did the story of Anne’s brother ?
- What kind of “tense” they use in the fifth episode?
- What did Anne’s brother study when he came to Adelaide?
- How often did Anne’s brother write a letter before he stopped?
- Whom did he stay in Australia?
- What did John Barbour say to make Anne feel comfortable?
- What kind of “tense” they use in the sixth episode?
- Does Sarah enjoy the city?
- Did Sarah invite Anne to come to her lunch?
- Did Anne receive the invitation?
- What time will the lunch start?
- Will Sarah’s brother pick Anne up?
- What kind of “tense” they use in the seventh episode?
- How does Anne go to Sarah’s house?
- How much did Anne give to the driver?
- Did Anne take the change?
- What is Sarah’s daughter’s name?
- What is Sarah’s brother’s name?
- What kinds of expressions do you know from episode 5-8?